For New Players
- Where should I start?
- For new players, we recommend "Mission Mode." You can learn the controls of the game and as well as button timings when going into a grapple.
- When do I dish out my moves?
When the wrestlers get close enough to each other, they will automatically grapple each other.
If you watch closely when you link/grab your opponent, then it's your time to strike!
- What are the controls?
- Please see the online manual for a more in depth look at the controls.
- What is FPW NET?
- FPW NET is where you can upload your own custom wrestlers and download even more wrestlers created by people all over the world.
- Why can't I join online matches or connect to FPW NET?
- To join online matches and connect to FPW NET, you must be connceted to the PlayStation™Network.
- Why isn't FPW NET showing up in my game?
- After you update the game with the Day 1 patch, the FPW NET menu will appear. Please go into your PS4™'s network settings and ensure you are connected to the internet.
- How do I update the game with the Day 1 patch?
- All patches will automatically install if you are connected to the internet. You will not be able to access online mode without the Day 1 patch, specifically.
- Why aren't the custom wrestlers I subscribed to on FPW NET in my roster?
After subscribing to a custom wrestler, you must restart your game.
Hold down the PS button, close the application, and restart the game.
When at the Main Menu, go to Edit Mode > Team Edit > Transfer Wrestler. At the bottom, under Unregistered Wrestlers, you can check the wrestlers you are subscribed to.
- What is the difference between "Pro Wrestling" and "Cement" in online matches?
"Pro Wrestling" is when you want to put on an entertaining match, win or lose.
"Cement" is when you are playing purely to win.
Select the style that fits your fighting philosophy.
- Which wrestlers appear in the game?
The original SWA wrestlers and NJPW wrestlers from the official NJPW collaboration appear in the game.
If there are collaborations you'd like to see featured in the game, let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com!
- What are the in-game voices like?
- Most of the voices for the NJPW wrestlers have been newly recorded. *There are some wrestlers that have not been recorded.
- What about the entrance music for each wrestler?
- The official entrance music for most NJPW wrestler is included in the game. *You will be able to customize this in a future update.
- Why isn't wrestler "XX" in the game???
NJPW's Junior Heavyweight wrestlers will appear in future DLC! Specifics will be announced at a later date.
We are working on bringing more fan favorite wrestlers into the ring! Please look forward to an announcement in the future.
- What is in the PS4™ Season Pass?
- The PS4™ Season Pass offers three DLCs: the Fire Promoter DLC, Fighting Road: 2017 NJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship DLC, and an additional scenario (more info TBA). Get all three for a discounted price with the PS4™ Season Pass!
Differences Between Versions
- What are the differences between the PS4™ and Steam® versions?
- The PS4™ version has an updated UI and the NJPW wrestlers have already been added to the roster. The Steam® version will receive the UI update for free, but the NJPW wrestlers can only be obtained through the DLC.
- Does Mission Mode need to be beaten again even if I've already cleared it on the Steam® version?
- We have implemented a command to clear all the missions in Mission Mode. In the Main Menu, hold down the R1, L1, and △ buttons, then press the R3 button (right stick). If done correctly, a confirmation sound will play.
- When will the NJPW wrestlers DLC be available for the Steam® version?
- We are scheduled to release the NJPW wreslters DLC in September 2018. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
PARTS CRAFT TEMPLATES
The Parts Craft DLC allows you to export in-game data to edit using your preferred image editing software.
These templates are a guideline grid showing the layout and size of wrestler parts.
We recommend placing the guideline on the bottom layer when editing part texture data.
Please refer to the following guide for exporting/uploading edit data:
1) Select a part from either [Load Preset] or [Load Wrestler].
2) To export the texture data,
PlayStation®4: Select [Upload Image to FPW Net].
Then download the texture data from the FPW Net website and save it to your computer.
Steam®: Select [Export Image File].
By default, the export folder is:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Fire Prowrestling World/Craft
*Use Tags to define this item as a part texture.
*[Visibility] must be set to [Hidden].
3) Edit the texture data using image editing software.
*Do not change the file format/resolution.
*NOTE: Texture data shows the part from multiple angles.
4) To upload the edited texture,
PlayStation®4: Use FPW Net.
Steam®: Select [Edit Mode] > [Workshop] > [Publish Item] > [Part Texture].
*Subscribe to the published part texture.
*[Visibility] can now be changed to [Public]
5) Restart Fire Pro Wrestling World to apply the subscribed part texture.
6) The part texture will be available in the appropriate Part menu from [Edit Mode] > [Edit Wrestler] > [Wrestler Appearance].
*Apply the part texture to a wrestler and start a match to check the texture in motion.
*If further editing is required, repeat these steps.
7) We recommend you test the texture on a wrestler before setting it to Public.